Recipe for porc negre ham custard
This cream of porc negre ham is one of those spoon dishes that make all the difference. At a time when we crave a quality product, such as porc negre ham, there is nothing better than giving it a restaurant finish at home. This cream is easy to prepare, the leek, potatoes and onion will give it the ideal base to enhance a ham with designation of origin. It will be worth investing time in a recipe that will become a staple this spring. Let yourself be seduced by the nuances of a ham framed in the best of homemade creams.
150 gr of Iberian ham
50 ml of white wine
1 l of vegetable meat
8 slices of bread
How to prepare a cream of Iberian ham
1. The base of this Iberian ham cream can be used for almost any type of preparation. It will serve as a base for a quality product such as this one. With chistorra sausage or a chorizo sausage with designation of origin it will also work well.
2. We get down to work with the vegetables, peel the onions and chop them as finely as possible so that they blend in with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Continue with the leek, remove the green part and cut off the white part. We will obtain an ideal base for a cream that can be served hot or cold.
4. In a frying pan with a drizzle of oil, fry the onion and leek. Let them cook until tender.
5. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and chop them unevenly so that they release some of their starch and leave a creamier cream.
6. Continue with the ham and cut it into small pieces or squares. It is not necessary to add salt as it is a product with a very marked flavour.
7. When the vegetables are tender, add the potatoes and the ham. Sauté a little before adding the glass of white wine.
8. Wait for the alcohol to evaporate before adding the stock. Leave the potatoes to cook and start to become tender.
It will take about 20 minutes, depending on their size, for the potatoes to be perfect. At this point, mash this base to form a cream.
fuente: ok diario.